- What do you think Will Rogers meant by that statement?
- What does that tell you about the kind of person he probably was?
- Where do you meet most of your friends?
- How do you decide whether someone you meet will become a friend or not?
- In what ways do you reach out to make new friends?
- Is a 'friend' on Facebook the same as a 'friend' in real life? Explain your answer.
- How is the internet a good place to meet new people?
- How is face-to-face a good way to meet people?
Abraham's guests turned out to be very important. You never know if the people you meet are going to play a role in your future or not. It's a good thing Abraham welcomed the strangers to his home - and it can be a good thing for you to welcome new people into your life.
What do you think?
Be sure to share your answers by commenting on this blog