In spite of this, Joseph is called a tzadik, a wise man. How can this be? After all, we are reading this during the week of Hanukkah, the holiday that is all about safeguarding the Jewish religion when Antiochus wanted to force us to give it up.
Click here to Read this article about Hanukkah and you may find out some things that you didn't know before, even though you have been celebrating Hanukkah your whole life.
- What surprised you about what you read?
- What bothered you about what you read?
- What do you want to know more about?
- How has your thinking about Hanukkah changed as a result of reading this article?
- What do you think is the connection between the story of Joseph and story of Hanukkah?
What do you think?
Be sure to share your answers by commenting on this blog