Here's what it says in the text:
Genesis, Chapter 32 verse 4) And Jacob sent messengers ahead to Esau his brother... 5) [And he told them to give Esau this message, "This is your servant Jacob's message - 'I have been living with Lavan. 6) and I have oxen, and donkeys, and sheep and servants, and I sent them ahead to give you this message so you will be happy to see me.
- How do you think Jacob feels?
And the messengers came back to Jacob, and this is what they said:
7)...We came to your bother Esau, and he's coming to meet you with four hundred men
- How do you think Jacob feels now?
- Why was the argument between Jacob and Esau so serious? Do you think it can be solved?
- What advice would you give Jacob now?
- What advice would you give Esau?
What do you do when you have a serious argument with someone?
What do you think?
Be sure to share your answers by commenting on this blog